Former Uttarakhand CM Major General Bhuvan Chandra Khanduri (Retd) passes away in Dehradun,US extends sanctions waiver for Russian oil already at sea, 23-yr-old elected youngest Indian-origin mayor of British town, Elections to 17 seats of Maharashtra legislative council on June 18, Oil companies now making losses of Rs 750 crores a day, down from Rs 1000 crores earlier: MoPNG,

Nearly 50 Bengaluru schools get bomb threats,students evacuated

Panic gripped Bengaluru on Friday morning after nearly 50 schools across the city received bomb threat emails, prompting mass evacuations and a citywide security sweep. The threats, sent from a single email address — roadkill333@atomicmail.io — warned of multiple explosives allegedly planted inside classrooms.
The email, titled “Bombs inside the school,” claimed that devices containing Trinitrotoluene (TNT) had been hidden in black plastic bags. The message, written in all uppercase letters, carried chilling threats and disturbing statements against mental health professionals, warning of mass casualties and suggesting the sender intended to die by suicide after the act.


According to Bengaluru Police Commissioner Seemant Kumar Singh, all schools were evacuated immediately, and thorough searches were launched. “Our teams are going to all schools one by one and conducting searches. So far, nothing suspicious has been found, but students have been evacuated as a precaution,” Singh told reporters.
Twelve police teams have been deployed for the operation, which is expected to continue throughout the day. Singh said searches are being carried out in two stages: first, a physical inspection of classrooms and premises; and if anything suspicious is found, specialized bomb detection and disposal squads will step in. “So far, we haven’t had to involve the specialized teams,” he added. Seemant Kumar Singh expressed confidence that the threats are likely hoaxes, similar to previous incidents in the city. “In the past, an MNC staffer was arrested for sending such threats. We hope this is a similar case,” he said.
The bomb scare in Bengaluru coincides with a similar wave of threats in Delhi, where over 20 schools received threatening emails earlier in the day, causing widespread panic among students and parents.While investigations are ongoing, the threats have raised concerns about the rising trend of hoax bomb emails targeting educational institutions, creating fear and disrupting classes across cities.

(State Correspondent)

 


Newsinc24 is now on telegram. Click here to join our channel @newsinc24 and stay updated with the latest news from politics, entertainment and other fields.

Food & Lifestyle

Eggs are good source of protein: Eggs helps us to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure due to its protein content.

Read More

Crime

The CBI has arrested Shivraj Raghunath Motegaonkar, founder of Maharashtra-based RCC in connection with NEET UG 2026 paper leak case.

Read More

Opinion

Modern China represents an entirely new genus of global power that cannot be compared to the British, French, or Japanese empires of old.

Read More

Credibility Matters at Newsinc24.com because it is a website that gives you fast and accurate news coverage. It provides news related to politics, astrotalk, business, sports as well as crime. Also it has book promotion too. We known for our credibity. You can contact us for your querries on our email address. And, If you want to know more about us, then check the relevant pages for this purpose.